There are many people who suffer from tooth loss. Thankfully there are options to help restore a smile! Missing teeth can make chewing uncomfortable, cause lack of self-confidence and affect you every day. If you are missing all or most of your teeth on either your upper or lower jaw, dentures may be the best option for your smile! Replacing a full set of teeth can be accomplished with dentures. Dentures replace all of the teeth on either the upper or lower jaw. If you only have a few teeth remaining, your dentist can evaluate your teeth and help you decide whether or not to proceed with getting dentures to replace your entire smile.
With advanced technology, dentures are more comfortable and well-fitted than ever before. Dentures are custom-made, specifically designed to fit your mouth structure securely. If you are considering dentures, there are many benefits, including:
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Dentures will give you back your smile, allowing you to once again smile for pictures, engage in public and laugh without being self-conscious.
- As opposed to some other tooth replacement options, dentures are a more affordable option. With payment plans available, you could also pay for your dentures over time.
- High-quality dentures are made to last a long time with proper care and upkeep. Dentures offer a long-lasting solution for your smile.
- Improved Quality of Life
- Everyday actions and activities can be enjoyed again. From chewing to smiling, you can relax knowing your teeth are beautiful and secure.
- Better Ability To Speak
- Many people have trouble speaking clearly once they lose some of their teeth. Dentures can help you speak without trouble and carry on conversations without difficulty.
- Improved Bite & Chew
- You can enjoy eating again, without difficulty! Dentures will allow you once again to eat normal foods without heavy dietary restrictions.
If you are in search of dentures in Boca Raton, FL, we’re just a phone call away! Your dentist will examine your teeth, line up a treatment plan and discuss the best options for your teeth. Set up a consultation and take the first step toward getting your smile back!